Why must I know that this exists? Now that I know it exits, I want it.
I was already planning on getting War In the North when it came out, but the collector’s edition comes in a quiver. A QUIVER. And inside that quiver there’s an art book.
I don’t think people realise how big of an art freak and how big of a Lord of the Rings fan I am, but let’s just say I own nearly all the LotR art books. I haven’t seen this art book available for purchase anywhere else and all the ar I’ve seen for the game so far has been excellent.
Also inside the beautiful leather quiver is behind-the-scenes mini-documentary for the game. Need I remind you all that I was watched the entirety of the extended LotR special features numerous times?
There’s also a map of the northern region of Middle-Earth! MAAAAAAAAP!
AND IT’S IN A QUIVER.
The only problem? It’s a $140. That’s $100 more than the original game would have cost me.
I think the real question here is why can’t I just have all the moneys?
14 Notes/ Hide
- batmanapproves likes this
- deinsleaf likes this
- chelseaheckagaming reblogged this from 89ravenclaw
- spiralchasm likes this
- redkoolloops reblogged this from 89ravenclaw and added:
- expecting-an-unexpected-journey reblogged this from 89ravenclaw and added:
- daremetolive likes this
- maliciousvokills likes this
- earths-mightiest-geek reblogged this from 89ravenclaw and added:
- grandmothercat likes this
- laerwen reblogged this from 89ravenclaw and added:
- whorleen reblogged this from 89ravenclaw
- wilfredlove reblogged this from dovahhqueen and added:
- 89ravenclaw posted this